Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Test Yourself allow users to test their skills and get feedback quickly.
Test Yourself is a Quiz extension and provides an alternative to the default quiz taking logic provided by the Quiz project itself. Test Yourself is different from the normal Quiz taking logic in many ways:
- Responses will not be stored in the database
- Quiz taking will be a lot faster
- Quiz taking will create less server load
- Test Yourself scales a lot better than quiz.
- It will be easy to use web-cache like Varnish when using Test Yourself
- Not all the normal Quiz options will be available
- The first version of this module will only support the multichoice question-type
We hope we'll have a version of Test Yourself available for testing this summer/fall.
Development is lead by Amendor. If you want us to customize the Quiz module for you, contact falcon. We also provide specialist consulting services in Drupal, and specialize in using Drupal in an e-learning context.
The alpha version is only compatible with multichoice questions, and does not support all quiz features, but it is still useful and makes self tests look and perform well.
To make a Quiz a self test you edit the quiz, open the "Taking options" fieldset and check the "Self test" check box. You can also make all quizzes self tests in the quiz admin page(admin/quiz/settings/config under addons configuration)
You need to give the users who are to take a quiz the "view quiz questions outside of quiz" permission in order to use this module!
The naming of Test Yourself versions and Quiz versions are corresponding. Test Yourself 6-4 should only be used with Quiz 6-4.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Evaluation/Rating
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,230
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.