Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Adds WYSIWYG-like capability to Drupal by providing buttons to insert basic HTML tags and get a live preview of the rendered textarea on the fly.
The goal is to have it fully integrated with Drupal's input formats and adapt the available buttons automatically.
All buttons are CSS based using the Gmail button technique. There's also quicktags that you might want to check before a D5 version is released. Icons have also been included from that project for now but are no longer being used.
The API will allow you to theme buttons and add new buttons with custom functionality pretty soon. :)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 16 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,946
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!