This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Quicktags adds buttons to your forms, for easy insertation of code (like basic HTML) into a textarea.
It is not a wysiwyg editor, but something far simpler: It simply inserts the basic HTML into your textarea.
It also introduces a hook, so that module developers can easily have their module add a button. Read the documentation and a howto on how to do this.
Already supported quicktags implementations are:
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Downloads: 3,922
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.