This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Quickstats.module is a simple and efficient (from a database point of view) way to count pageviews of nodes. It is intended for heavy traffic sites where performance is key.
The heart of this module has been coded by Karoly Negyesi (chx) for NowPublic.com. Small improvements and packaging by fireang3l.
- Minimum requirement: MySQL 4.1
- This module adds one column (called quickstats_views) to your node table.
- It also has a limit of 100k page views per cron run, controlled by group_concat_max_len in quickstats_cron()
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Statistics, Utility
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,477
- Last modified: 10 August 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.