Quickmenu makes deploying drop-down menus (used in navigation as "Quick Links") easy. The user is presented with a list of all root menus, picks which ones should be available as "Quick Menus" and then a block for each corresponding menu is added to Drupal.
In addition, a node/edit fieldset allows for easy menu item creation in the quick menus.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 81 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,131
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.