Posted by brantwynn on
The primary focus of this module is ensuring that in-place editing is easier to use. This module is not a straight backport of the "Contextual links trigger tab" from Drupal 8.
- If there are in-place editable entities on the page, the tab shows up in the Navbar.
- On a page with more than one in-place editable entity, the tab will highlight contextual links containing a "Quick edit" button.
- On a page with only one in-place editable entity, the tab will directly activate in-place editing for the entity.
- A secondary click of the tab will toggle either in-place editing or contextual link highlights back to the inactive state.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,055 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,693
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.