Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Queues email sending from your site so that instead of being sent immediately it is sent on cron or via some other queue processor.
Useful for high traffic sites that can send a lot of emails on individual page requests.
The Drupal 7 version supports sending with any email framework, i.e. it works perfectly with Mime Mail module or any other of framework that handles the actual sending of emails. It also uses a standard Drupal queue to do the queuing of emails. It requires at least Drupal 7.12.
The Drupal 7 version is actively maintained.
The Drupal 6 version is in feature freeze, and only serious bug fixes and security issues will be fixed.
The Drupal 8 version is based on the Drupal 7 one and has all the same features/benefits.
The Drupal 8 version is actively maintained.
The author can also be contacted for paid customizations of this module as well as Drupal consulting, installation, development, and customizations.
The Drupal 8 version of this module was ported by Steven Jones.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Mail, Performance and Scalability, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,408 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,085
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: September 5, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.