QDrupal is a module that integrates the QCubed PHP5 Framework with Drupal. The QDrupal module simply provides the integration code and requires the user to create their own QForm pages for use within the Drupal framework and page structure. Most QCubed features are available, including code generation and access to QForms. All Drupal features are available, such as user management and CMS features.
April 21, 2009 - QDrupal 6.x-2.0 has finally landed. We've maintained this release in a private SVN, and it has been in production for several months. This release can be considered a stable release.
June 25, 2008 - I've finally released QDrupal for Drupal 6! This is a beta release, so please proceed with caution.
May 14, 2008 - I've begun work on porting QDrupal to Drupal 6. I think I've successfully figured out the branching mechanism that Drupal uses and I will be continuing to support the QDrupal version for Drupal 5.
Development Sponsored by A Mountain Top, LLC
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Developer, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,036
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.