This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows public access to unpublished content on a per-content-type basis.
Why would you want this?
Well, you may want to send links to unpublished content to a colleague or publishing partner for review, or you may need to enable users without "administer nodes" permissions to access content as part of a Workflow process.
So This module allows you to assign a path suffix, like example.com/node/1234/preview that can be accessed by users in roles that have been given authorization.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 15 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,910
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.