Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is an external authentication module that allows users to authenticate to Drupal using pubcookie. Pubcookie is used by many educational institutions for single sign-on.
The module also provides LDAP integration to populate user profiles as users register.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 192 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,860
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.