Primary Term to Active Menu Item furthers the goal of using taxonomy to organize your site into channels by tying the Primary Term module to the menu system. Primary Term to Active Menu Item will set the active menu item to the Primary Term, if one exists, or a user-customizable default, if it does not.
You can pick which menu to use, but the default is Primary links, which will work for most users. This module also allows you to set a default menu active item for nodes without a Primary Term (or primary terms without menu items), and for paths that aren't nodes; for example, timesonline.co.uk (not a Drupal site, just a good news site) sets "Home" as the active item for system pages such as user registration.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 999
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.