Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Views PSPP module allows a view to be displayed/exported in PSPP format. The module was heavily inspired by the Views Bonus Pack Export module. The module simply adds these two new styles to the Feed display:
- PSPP Syntax used to describe the PSPP syntax.
- PSPP CSV used to describe export data.
PSPP is a program for statistical analysis of sampled data. It is a Free replacement for the proprietary program SPSS, and appears very similar to it with a few exceptions. PSPP is a free Software licensed under GPLv3 or later.
- Install and enable the module
- Edit or add a view
- Add a new Feed Display
- Change its style to PSPP CSV
- Add a new Feed Display and change change its style to PSPP Syntax
- Link the PSPP Syntax display to PSPP CSV so that the syntax display knows that is linked to that data display.
- You can configure if you want that those displays are printed in the browser or downloaded
- You can attach the two displays to other display, like a Page display.
Right now the module provides integration for native node fields and for CCK basic modules: nodereference, usereference, text, number.
Additional types can be integrated via hooks. Documentation to come!
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Import/Export, Third-party Integration, Views
- Downloads: 526
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!