This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module currently does the following things:
- Sends push notifications when there are new core or contributed updates available. (Once daily, it's possible to select whether to send all updates, security only, or none)
- Provides configurable actions to send notifications for a whole host of events. They can be sent to the preconfigured admin user, a Drupal user that has associated a Prowl API key with their account, or any user whose API key you have.
- Provides integration with the Drupal user system, and allows users to associate Prowl API keys with their accounts.
- Provides API functions that your module can use to send a Prowl notification to the site admin, a Drupal user, or any user whose API key you happen to have.
- Provides a send method for the Messaging Framework. This allows you to have site notifications sent to your iPhone via Prowl.
It currently does not:
- Do anything else.
- Buy you a pony.
New development is taking place in the 6.x-2.x branch. Please note: it is not fully backwards compatible! In particular, don't upgrade if you are using the messaging integration and cannot upgrade messaging to 4.x. The URL parameter is now supported for notifications.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Security, Utility
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,666
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.