This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Looking for a cool new module? Slow down, tiger, this is not a module! It's just a library that you use when writing install profiles.
Profiler provides a new way to write install profiles. Gone are the days where you needed to know all the quirks of Drupal's APIs in order to write a solid install profile. Profiler allows you to quickly and easily create new install profiles, as well as have 'Sub' Install Profiles, where one Install Profile inherits from and extends another Install Profile.
How do I use this?
First of all, check out the Profiler Example Install profile. This is the best place to see how to create your own Install profiles using Profiler.
Here's the example .info file from Profiler Example: http://drupalcode.org/project/profiler_example.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/prof...
You might also be interested in Profiler Builder.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 206,958
- Last modified: 9 October 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.