Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Looking for a cool new module? Slow down, tiger, this is not a module! It's just a library that you use when writing install profiles.
Profiler provides a new way to write install profiles. Gone are the days where you needed to know all the quirks of Drupal's APIs in order to write a solid install profile. Profiler allows you to quickly and easily create new install profiles, as well as have 'Sub' Install Profiles, where one Install Profile inherits from and extends another Install Profile.
How do I use this?
First of all, check out the Profiler Example Install profile. This is the best place to see how to create your own Install profiles using Profiler.
Here's the example .info file from Profiler Example: http://drupalcode.org/project/profiler_example.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/prof...
You might also be interested in Profiler Builder.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 201,737
- Last modified: October 9, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.