Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Adds options to mass update profile fields directly from the user management page.
This release only support text and textarea fields. Checkbox, list selection
freeform list, URL, and date have not been implemented yet.
Also, I resorted to using a session variable to pass the callback arguments to the field update form. If anyone knows a more legit way to pass the arguments in the context of the hooks being used, please post it to the issues or submit a patch.
Sponsored by Reusser Design.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,638
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!