Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module helps to control user profile access and user editing in a hierarchical manner. A user having a particular role can edit users having roles under the hierarchy tree, whether its a direct child role or a grand child role. The user should have administer users permission.
If the user being edited has multiple roles, the user doing the editing must have permission to edit any of the user being edited's roles. The module also provides a role-based control over user creation. The default user listing (http://example.com/admin/user/user) gets filtered automatically to those users under the role tree.
The hierarchy tree can be set at Admin -> Site configuration -> Profile access (http://example.com/admin/settings/profileAccess). The root admin's root role should be set as "none".
This module is very helpful for those application where there are so many user roles and a banching role structure is needed.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,017
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!