Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Private is a very simple node access module that gives each node a 'private' checkbox. If it's set, the node can only be seen by the node author, or users with the 'access private content' permission. The module is particular recommended for simpler sites, for example to create a members-only area.
The module includes per-content type defaults, actions integration and views integration.
If you need a more sophisticated access control module, try nodeaccess.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 1,504 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,857
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 18, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.