Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Presentation provides a pluggable system for creating web-based presentations.
Replace desktop applications and file attachments with nodes whose content is easily structured for a presentation display mode.
Presentation provides two Features to both demonstrate and bootstrap your use of this module.
- Presentation Default: Offers default configuration of Presentation module with a Presentation content type to represent your slides.
- Presentation Atrium: Offers a complete Atrium feature for your presentations. See how it incorporates the group's color scheme into your slideshow!
Writing a Presentation
Once you have configured Presentation for use,
- Start creating a Presentation-enabled node.
- Use HTML headings to title each slide, with markup (usually HTML lists) below for the body of the slide.
- Click "View Presentation" at the bottom of the node to view your presentation.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,849
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!