Prefix free lets you use only unprefixed CSS properties everywhere. It works behind the scenes, adding the current browser’s prefix to any CSS code, only when it’s needed.
This module is a wrapper to allow load of Prefix free in a Drupal Library way.
1. Install as usual, as http://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-7
2. Download the latest version of Prefix free library from http://leaverou.github.com/prefixfree
3a. Put Prefix free library into your module directory. The file should look like: sites/all/modules/prefixfree/prefixfree/prefixfree.min.js
3b. Or, if you have Libraries API module, you should put Prefix free library into your libraries directory, the file should look like: sites/all/libraries/prefixfree/prefixfree.min.js
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 131 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 886
- Last modified: November 27, 2014