Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Drupal Portal Plus Authentication module provides authentication integration with the Portal Plus SOAP web service.
The module allows the user to login to Drupal via the normal Drupal user account or via the Portal Plus SOAP web service. If it's the first login using Portal Plus credentials then the user is created within Drupal in order to skip the SOAP request for future logins. Portal Plus is a service provided by www.TSG.com.
Drupal 7 version
The Drupal 7 version has additional features. These are:
- Option to overwrite local password with PP password.
- Option to only allow active (non-lapsed) Portal Plus members to log in.
- Option to add a role to active Portal Plus members at login.
- Option to remove same role from all but active Portal Plus members at login.
The core PHP SOAP library is used in the Drupal 7 version so there are no external dependencies.
The first release of the D7 version was commissioned by the Association of University Administrators.
Drupal 6 version
The module itself depends on the SOAP Client Module and in turn the nuSOAP library (Please refer to the installation instructions on the SOAP Client Module Project).
This project is sponsored by The New Digital Partnership LLP - Fast, reliable and affordable, we make business, community and e-commerce websites - large and small.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,476
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.