PowerAdmin is a Drupal module that provides API and a GUI to administer the configuration of a PowerDNS Name Server, with MySQL/PostgreSQL backend.
This project is sponsored by 2V S.r.l.
WARNING! Although things seems to start working, the code is yet too young to be safely used to administer a DNS!
- Domain management
- Support for editing the domain SOA in a more friendly way
- Insert the TTLs as suffixed human-readable strings [TODO]
- Auto-append the domain name to records [TODO]
- Records management, as single entries or directly in a table form
- SOA record serial auto-update [TODO]
- PowerDNS configuration file auto-generation (with table prefix support)
- Supermasters management [TODO]
- Advanced ACLs: global, per-zone and per-record [future]
- Integration with AEgir to autoconfigure domains [future]
- Suport for zone templates [future]