Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides two functionalities. It helps you to define which menu link should be active when a node (or entity) is not directly linked to a menu link and it makes menu items fieldable (D7 version).
With the Power Menu handlers you can define which menu item (and active menu trail) should be set, when a node (or entity) is displayed. This is necessary when a node is not directly linked to a menu link.
The following handlers are provided by Power Menu:
- Path plugin: Sets the active menu trail based on the path alias (only D7).
- Node plugin: Sets the active menu trail based on the entity type. You can select an entity type on a menu link.
- Taxonomy plugin: Sets the active menu trail based on a taxonomy term linked to a menu link. Use a "navigation menu" taxonomy to link nodes and menu items.
It is also possible to write your own handlers. The plugin mechanism is based on CTools.
Menu Fields (D7.2)
Power Menu makes menu links fieldable (replacement for menu properties). You can define a set of fields for every menu. The fields are provided on every menu link and as a "default" on the menu link/order list.
Menu Properties (D6 and D7.1)
Add text field or text areas to menu links over plugins.
This module is sponsored by Previon Plus AG
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Fields, Path Management, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 851 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,700
- Last modified: June 24, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.