Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides a field for geospatial data that can be added to entities. To the end user this module is similar to the Geofield module, but spatial operations and data storage rely on PostGIS. The module is developed as part of the Cartaro distribution but can be used on its own, too.
Using the OpenLayers Editor module to edit geospatial data stored in a PostGIS database:
- PostGIS 1.5 or later. Some features might work with older versions.
- OpenLayers module if you want to display geospatial data on maps.
- The Cartaro distribution integrates this module with the GeoServer module.
- The Feeds module enables you to import, from CSV files, geospatial data stored as KML, WKT or GML.
- For a complete geospatial data parser, the GDAL module together with Feeds module allows read and import vector data from OGR web services or files in all formats supported by the GDAL/OGR library.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Location
- Reported installs: 185 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 59,755
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.