Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is seeking a new maintainer.
Popups: Add and Reference adds a link to CCK's Node Reference widget that makes it easy to add a new node without having to leave the edit page. It is built on top of my Popups API module: http://drupal.org/project/popups
Initial inspiration: Add and Reference by tema: http://drupal.org/project/add_n_reference
Not everything that would normally go on a node creation page works in a popup. In particular WYSIWYG editors like TinyMCE do not work. If you would be interested in funding an effort to get wysiwygs working inside popups, drop me a line.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 206 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,082
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!