Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module is seeking a new maintainer.
Popups: Add and Reference adds a link to CCK's Node Reference widget that makes it easy to add a new node without having to leave the edit page. It is built on top of my Popups API module: http://drupal.org/project/popups
Initial inspiration: Add and Reference by tema: http://drupal.org/project/add_n_reference
Not everything that would normally go on a node creation page works in a popup. In particular WYSIWYG editors like TinyMCE do not work. If you would be interested in funding an effort to get wysiwygs working inside popups, drop me a line.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 219 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,061
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.