Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This project implements the necessary Drupal logic to include the pop.to social media service on your site. Pop.to integrates with major social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook, and allows your users to rate, comment and otherwise interact with your Drupal site using their social media credentials, and have their interaction with your site show up in their activity stream on Facebook or as a tweet in Twitter.
To see an example of this code in action, check out the Mission Bicycle gallery.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,440
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.