Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by TomiMikola on
Poll functionality implemented using entities and fields.
Why should you use this module instead of Drupal core Poll module? Because,
- Page caching can be enabled even if the anonymous users are allowed to vote on polls.
- IP address restriction has been changed to cookie based solution so that users behind a firewall will be able to vote.
- Cookie based restriction can optionally be strengthened with IP address checking.
- Enable module: drush en pollim or on Modules page
- Open Structure - Pollim types - Ad pollim type
- Enter poll type name in the Label field (ie. "Lunch gallup")
- Add field (Manage fields tab). Choose Poll choices as the field type
- Manage display: Label hidden (recommended)
- Create a poll: Content - Pollims (tab) - Add a pollim
- Optional: Enable the pollim block on Structure - Blocks page
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating
- Reported installs: 334 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,106
- Last modified: February 9, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.