Posted by TomiMikola on
Poll functionality implemented using entities and fields.
Why should you use this module instead of Drupal core Poll module? Because,
- Page caching can be enabled even if the anonymous users are allowed to vote on polls.
- IP address restriction has been changed to cookie based solution so that users behind a firewall will be able to vote.
- Cookie based restriction can optionally be strengthened with IP address checking.
- Enable module: drush en pollim or on Modules page
- Open Structure - Pollim types - Ad pollim type
- Enter poll type name in the Label field (ie. "Lunch gallup")
- Add field (Manage fields tab). Choose Poll choices as the field type
- Manage display: Label hidden (recommended)
- Create a poll: Content - Pollims (tab) - Add a pollim
- Optional: Enable the pollim block on Structure - Blocks page