This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides some some nifty cache trix for Page Manager.
A cache plugin that can be configured based on external conditions like user role, page path, organic group context etc. This cache plugins requires intimate knowledge of how the site itself is configured, i.e. it won't "just work".
A content type for rendering entity operation links over AJAX. Assuming entity operation links are the only place where user/session specific data appears on the page, this will allow for aggressive display caching in Page Manager.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 572
- Last modified: 28 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.