Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides some some nifty cache trix for Page Manager.
A cache plugin that can be configured based on external conditions like user role, page path, organic group context etc. This cache plugins requires intimate knowledge of how the site itself is configured, i.e. it won't "just work".
A content type for rendering entity operation links over AJAX. Assuming entity operation links are the only place where user/session specific data appears on the page, this will allow for aggressive display caching in Page Manager.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 547
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!