This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
A simple digg-like voting widget for content that uses Ajax.
You can choose to not show the voting widget in certain node types, and you can show it in teaser view and/or full view.
The 6.x-2 branch supports anonymous voting.
If you upgrade from the 6.x-1.x branch to the 6.x-2.x branch, votes are converted to VotingAPI and your old table is dropped. We recommend that you back up your old table before upgrading.
NOTE:is an important issue and needs everyone's attention.
Problem with "voting button only appears to authors of node?" Check out.
The Voting API integration has been sponsored by Collective Opinions.
Partially underwritten by Forrester Research.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating
- Reported installs: 544 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28,256
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.