A module that provide a simple block to show anonymous users what can do it and what cannot do before they register.
List of permissions is calculated from anonymous and authenticated roles and merged with order: deny first, allow after.
Additional we can set own allow and deny list of words and select who should see it.
This is useful when we have a website and we wish that users will register on our website and why they should do it.
This module is independent from any type of database.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 19 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,799
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.