What is it
Plato is a sub-theme for Sasson (v2.x).
It is a Drupal 7 theme, created as part of the OpenIdeal project but realesed as a standalone theme as well.
Plato inherits all of Sasson goodness:
- HTML5 clean and light markup.
- Sass compiler and Compass built in.
- Responsive layout for mobile compatibility. (with a nice twist for the sidebar)
- Semantic grid system.
- and much more.
Plato was made for OpenIdeal
OpenideaL is an idea management system (IDMS), adapted for companies & organizations interested in sharing strategic decisions and future planning of products and services with their customers.
OpenideaL is an open source project based on Drupal.
Plato was made for Sasson v2.x, no v3.x compatible version is planned ATM.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 44 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,007
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.