Adds the Piwik web statistics tracking system to your website.
The module allows you to add the following statistics features to your site:
- Single/multi domain tracking
- Selectively track/exclude certain users, roles and pages
- Monitor what type of links are tracked (downloads, outgoing and mailto)
- Monitor what files are downloaded from your pages
- Cache the Piwik code on your local server for improved page loading times
- Custom variables support with tokens (D7 only)
- Custom code snippets
- Site Search
- Drupal messages tracking
- Modal dialog tracking (Colorbox)
- Access denied (403) and Page not found (404) tracking
- User ID tracking across devices
- DoNotTrack support
Version specific features
- Asynchronous tracking: 6.x-2.x, 7.x-2.x
- Piwik server: Piwik server version 2.7.0 or later is required.
Other related modules
- Piwik Reports provides graphical reporting of your site's tracking data inside Drupal.
Developed by Alexander Hass (YAML for Drupal Theme).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 15,100 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 71,370
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014