Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Adds the Piwik web statistics tracking system to your website.
The module allows you to add the following statistics features to your site:
- Single/multi domain tracking
- Selectively track/exclude certain users, roles and pages
- Monitor what type of links are tracked (downloads, outgoing and mailto)
- Monitor what files are downloaded from your pages
- Cache the Piwik code on your local server for improved page loading times
- Custom variables support with tokens (D7 only)
- Custom code snippets
- Site Search
- Drupal messages tracking
- Modal dialog tracking (Colorbox)
- Access denied (403) and Page not found (404) tracking
- User ID tracking across devices
- DoNotTrack support
Version specific features
- Asynchronous tracking: 6.x-2.x, 7.x-2.x, 8.x-1.x
- Piwik server: Piwik server version 2.7.0 or later is required.
Other related modules
- Piwik Reports provides graphical reporting of your site's tracking data inside Drupal.
Developed by Alexander Hass (YAML for Drupal Theme).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 17,709 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 144,773
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: March 13, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.