Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module will no longer be maintained, since a similar module with 1000+ users already exists. Please go to http://drupal.org/project/multiping for more information.
Pingify is a simple module that notifies various sites when content is created and/or updated on your site.
In short, this is as an enhancement of the core Ping module, which only notifies pingomatic.com with content that is promoted to the front page.
You are strongly advised to use the Views module. Then you will be able to add custom feeds that you will be able to ping, instead of using the standard example.com/rss.xml.
- Ability to add custom feed urls
- Ability to add custom services
- Setup different actions per feed to trigger the ping
- Choose which content types that should trigger the ping
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Downloads: 295
- Last modified: November 23, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.