This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Persistent Identifiers provides methods for creating storing and retrieving persistent identifiers of different types, including URIs, UUIDs and machine names.
This project is on hiatus indefinitely. If you are interested in development of this module, please contact the maintainer.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Utility
- Last modified: February 12, 2013
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.