Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
For those who don't want to store all their sites logging into their database (?!) and for various reasons cannot use the syslog alternative (due to network or server policies), this is a simple module that simply lets you move all drupal logging into your PHP error log.
As a plus, all the logged notices are formatted in a way to enable easy pattern matching for developing various log monitoring solutions.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Statistics, Utility
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,258
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!