News April 2012:Due time constraints and the fact that I no longer have any clients who use PHPlist, I am withdrawing from this project. If anyone wants to step up to take over, please send me a message and I will gladly transfer ownership.
This module provides a basic level of integration between Drupal and phplist.
- one-way synchronisation of user accounts from Drupal to phplist
- targetting of mailshots using Drupal user profiles
- users can manage their phplist subscriptions in "My Account"
- bulk import to phplist for existing Drupal installations
- anonymous sign-up (via a block), confirm and unsubscribe
- access to lists based on role
- Send mailshots directly from within Drupal (contributed by seutje ) under development for D7 by bradjones1
All the functionality of PHPlist is retained - this is just a way of automatically getting Drupal users into the phplist database and incorporating them into any mailshots that get sent.
YOUR SUPPORT COUNTS! Please feel free to send donations via PayPal to ebay at paulbeaney dot com