Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The main differences between codefilter and this module are:
- CodeFilter uses embed styles to highlight syntax. PHPLighter uses spans with clases and CSS.
- CodeFilter only have one theme and is hard to customize. PHPLighter allows to use different styles using CSS.
- CodeFilter uses highlight_string() that only a fixed number of elements. PHPLighter provides a class that map the elements and detects some PHPDoc tags like @author, @category, etc.
Read more at: https://github.com/brandonwamboldt/phplighter
Before install this module make sure to read the instalation instructions. An extra open source library is needed to use this module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 294
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.