Add PHP level configurations. You can add any PHP configurations like
etc using this module. You dont need to edit settings.php or .htaccess or php.ini file every time.
Find all PHP level configurations that you can set using this module http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.list.php
Just Drupal Core.
Enable the module.
- The administer phpconfig permission is extremely powerful and should only be given to trusted users.
- This module will never lead you to WSOD because it has a ajax validation which checks whether your settings is causing any WSOD or not before saving it into the database.
- This module is also CSRF proof
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 83 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,069
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.