This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The PHP Filter module adds a PHP filter to your site, for use with text formats.
Enabling this module can cause security and performance issues as it allows users to execute PHP code on your site. There are better alternatives out there that do not expose such vulnerabilities on your site.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 3,007 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,914
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 18, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.