The PHP Filter module adds a PHP filter to your site, for use with text formats.
Enabling this module can cause security and performance issues as it allows users to execute PHP code on your site. There are better alternatives out there that do not expose such vulnerabilities on your site.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 2,325 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,512
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 6, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.