Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The PHP Filter module adds a PHP filter to your site, for use with text formats.
Enabling this module can cause security and performance issues as it allows users to execute PHP code on your site. There are better alternatives out there that do not expose such vulnerabilities on your site.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 2,689 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,253
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 18, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!