Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module assists in migrating from the Phorum message board system to a Drupal based forum site.
Since Drupal and Phorum are continually evolving, this module is offered as a snapshot of something that worked for somewhat outdated versions of Drupal and Phorum.
The code may be useful to understand how to map the systems. You should, however, really consider instead using the Migrate module.
This module was developed for the DoSomething.org project and was packaged / contributed by Greg Knaddison (greggles).
People interested in this feature should probably create a Migrate module mapping between the systems and then contribute that here. I will gladly give this module over to someone who wants to contribute/maintain that.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Community, Import/Export, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 17,583
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.