What does it do?
How does it work?
It consists of:
- A theme/JS part that handles the actual display
- A custom field-type that allows to configure the display and the target number on a per-webform basis.
- A ctools based plugin system for defining counter sources (aka "where does the current count for the progress bar come from?").
Plugins currently exist for the following counter sources
- null: manually set the counter
- webform submissions: count the number of the current webform (and its translations)
- webform component sum: calculate the sum of a webform component (specified by form_key) over all webform submissions on this node (and its translations).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 251 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,451
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.