Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Force users to fill any required profile fields at login.
When enabled, every time a user login it checks if any required fields in his profile still need to be filled. User is not allowed to login unless he fills the required fields.
- users can register through third party services (facebook, linkedin, you name it) and required data can not be imported
- a new required field has been added to the users profile and we need to force existing users to fill it
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 212 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,454
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!