Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Provides integration points for the Petfinder.com API service. The following features are provided:
- Highly configurable and themable pet search page with default values, ability to toggle individual search field availability, and permission allowing restricted access if required
- Highly configurable and themable shelter search page with default values, ability to toggle individual search field availability, and permission allowing restricted access if required
- Themable pet detail page based on full record retrieval from Petfinder.com, including Colorbox support for pet photos
- Themable shelter detail page based on full record retrieval from Petfinder.com
- DB-based caching mechanism to improve performance and reduce number of calls to Petfinder.com
Install as you would a normal module, there are no external dependencies other than PHP 5.2 minimum (enforced by the module).
Configure the API keys required to make calls to the Petfinder API service, located under Configuration > System > Petfinder (admin/config/system/petfinder). If you don't already have API keys, they can be created by going to http://www.petfinder.com/developers and registering with the service.
Refer to the README.txt file for details about the module and public methods made available for other modules.
For alter and callback hooks, please review petfinder.api.php for the latest list of available hooks.
- Build a companion module using Boxes (http://drupal.org/project/boxes) that can pull in animal and shelter records for use in pages
- Work with Petfinder.com to see if I can add push capabilities to allow sites to upload new animal adoption listings to the service
- Anything else that people suggest!
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 25 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,251
- Last modified: January 12, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.