This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows you to apply standard Webform permissions to each of your Webforms.
With this module, it is possible to apply the Webform permissions (Access webform results, Edit all webform submissions, Delete all webform submissions, Access own webform submissions , etc.) to each individual Webform via the form settings.
Installation & Configuration
- Install and enable this module as you would any other module.
- Make sure the permissions for this module are configured correctly.
- Configure each of your Webforms by clicking the Webform tab and clicking Form settings. Then, scroll down to "Permission settings".
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,948 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,778
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.