The permission Filter module is a simple approach to provide a search
functionality in the people/permission page. It will help site admin to
get the desired result without scrolling down.
Simply install Permission Filter like you would install any other module.
1) Copy the permission_filter folder in the modules folder in your Drupal docroot.
2) Enable the module using Manage -> Extend (/admin/modules).
3) Goto People --> Permissions (/admin/people/permissions).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 69 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,950
- Last modified: 27 October 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.