Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Permission Select is a module that allows for quicker editing of role permissions on /admin/user/permissions.
The module utilizes jQuery to manipulate the DOM, creating links to check all / uncheck all on each set of permissions for each module. This allows for quicker manipulation of permissions for standard users.
This still requires a user to visit and modify permissions in the Drupal backend. If you need a solution to programatically create and modify permissions, please consider using the Permissions API.
- Creates a set of check all / uncheck all links for each role/module combination at /admin/user/permissions
- Now also creates a global permission select area that will enable the admin to check or uncheck EVERY permission for any role. This really is only useful for creating a super user account, or disabling a role entirely.
Permission Select was originally developed and maintained by Jake Strawn
- Implement more flexibility & ease of use on permissions page
- Put a "control bar" above the permissions table, AND at the bottom that implements the following 2 features.
Create a global check all / uncheck all /toggle option at the top and bottom of the table
- Add Collapsing regions per module in a clean, easy manner.
Clean up the link interface of the check all / uncheck all links. (from text links to icons)
- Find a way to insert "standard options" for many of the major module types
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 2,211 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,396
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.