Add PerfBar to your website! http://lafikl.github.io/perfBar/
It's a neat little JS script that adds a bar of performance metrics to the bottom of your screen.
Only default options right now.
I am working on adding an admin form where you can control which stats show up in the bottom, and an alter to add your own stats, but I'm trying to keep it done in a performant way. The default options are pretty good anyway, as all of the stats on there are useful.
- Download the perfbar plugin from here: https://github.com/lafikl/perfBar/archive/v0.1.0.zip
- Unzip and rename the perfBar-master folder to perfbar and place in sites/all/libraries
- If you don't already have it, download the libraries module.
- Enable, and set the view perfbar permissions for the roles that you want to see it.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 568
- Last modified: 10 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.