This module is used for Conversion of HTML pages to PDF documents using mPDF PHP Library. It allows you to generate a pdf document of any node.
- PDF creation (
where nid is the node id of content to render.
- PDF generation API is provided, the content developers can use this API to generate a PDF document.
- By creating your own CSS file and/or the node.tpl.php template files, it is possible to change the look of the output page to suit your taste. For a more fine-grained customization, it is possible to use a template file named:
- Document Properties
- PDF Page settings
- Watermark Image/Text
- HTML Header & Footer
- Password Protected PDF
- Add custom Style Sheet to PDF
- Enable/disable PDF generation for each Content type
- Display/ hide any fields of Content type for PDF
Drupal 7: node--[node-type|node-id].tpl.php
located in the your theme directory.
Where node-type & node-id are Drupal's node type (e.g. page, story, etc.) and node-id (eg: 12) respectively.
API Function : pdf_using_mpdf_api()
This API function is available to content developers that prefer to generate a pdf file of custom path. The function takes two parameters, first a rendered html content and an optional second parameter, name of the pdf file. E.g: pdf_using_mpdf_api($html) where $html is any html content.
You must install the following third-party tools to generate PDF documents :
Please follow the instructions in the README.txt files carefully.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,414 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,885
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.