Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module is used for Conversion of HTML pages to PDF documents using mPDF PHP Library. It allows you to generate a pdf document of any node.
- PDF creation (
where nid is the node id of content to render.
- PDF generation API is provided, the content developers can use this API to generate a PDF document.
- By creating your own CSS file and/or the node.tpl.php template files, it is possible to change the look of the output page to suit your taste. For a more fine-grained customization, it is possible to use a template file named:
- Document Properties
- PDF Page settings
- Watermark Image/Text
- HTML Header & Footer
- Password Protected PDF
- Add custom Style Sheet to PDF
- Enable/disable PDF generation for each Content type
- Display/ hide any fields of Content type for PDF
Drupal 7: node--[node-type|node-id].tpl.php
located in the your theme directory.
Where node-type & node-id are Drupal's node type (e.g. page, story, etc.) and node-id (eg: 12) respectively.
API Function : pdf_using_mpdf_api()
This API function is available to content developers that prefer to generate a pdf file of custom path. The function takes two parameters, first a rendered html content and an optional second parameter, name of the pdf file. E.g: pdf_using_mpdf_api($html) where $html is any html content.
You must install the following third-party tools to generate PDF documents :
Please follow the instructions in the README.txt files carefully.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,449 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,407
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.