Users looking for a Paypal solution for their site are strongly recommended to look at the lm_paypal module. For various reasons lm_paypal supersedes the Paypal Framework and Subcription modules, which are not available for Drupal 6 and later.
This module automatically grants roles to users who pay through PayPal (requires the paypal_framework module)
NOTE: paypal_framework.module (version >= 126.96.36.199 or version >= 1.22) is required in order to receive, verify, and record Instant Payment Notification (IPN) from PayPal. This module uses the transaction hook in paypal_framework.module to grant roles immediately. Cron is required in order to automatically revoke roles.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Downloads: 712
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.