This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
PayPal Reports module enables you to save PayPal transactions and analyse it later.
Because of recent EU VAT regulations, it was necessary to provide PayPal income reports split up by countries.
PayPal reports don't seem to provide country field by default. However, the IPN object has enough variables to know where the funds came from. Thus it was decided just to save all transactions and provide a report with blackjack and countries.
How it works
The module provides two functions to log transactions:
- paypal_reports_add_instant_transaction() - to save instant transaction
- paypal_reports_add_subscription() - to save subscription transaction
What you need to do, is just to pass $_POST on paypal incoming callback.
And then you will be able to see your transaction on report page.
- Save instant transaction
- Save subscription transaction
- Show reports based on collected transactions
- Split up report by country
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce, Location, Other, Project management, Statistics
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 275
- Last modified: 27 November 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.