Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Path Rules implements Rules conditions for checking the URL against a given string for triggering actions.
Setup a rule with the event 'Drupal is initializing', add 'Check path' condition with path 'project' and Operator 'Begins with'.
The rule will be triggered by:
...it will not be triggered by:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Rules
- Reported installs: 2,638 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,376
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.